The cryptocurrency world has recently witnessed unprecedented growth! Bitcoin has reached a value of $20,000 in the last two years, and the value of the XRP coin has increased by more than 1,600% in just one month in 2018. The digital currencies have a very bright future. That being said, you should now start investing in cryptocurrencies, but of course, using the appropriate platforms.
So … Are you interested in knowing how to trading in cryptocurrencies?
In this article, we will tell you in detail all what you need to know concerning cryptocurrencies trading, in addition to how to use the “Crypto” service from CASHU to start trading instantly. CASHU is the first and largest electronic wallet in the Arab world and serves more than 2.7 million users in the region. You can be sure that you will get the best experience in trading cryptocurrencies easily and safely, without the need for a bank account.
Let’s start now!
1. What Are Cryptocurrencies and How to Successfully Trade in Them
It is necessary to know the difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency. The term digital currency is broader and includes any currency in a virtual digital form. As for cryptocurrency, it is a digital currency that uses very strong encryption to secure financial movements, it is usually decentralized and there is no authority over it by a specific bank or entity as all transactions are done via Blockchain technology, which is a method of secure and decentralized data processing.
The first cryptocurrency was invented in 2008 and was called Bitcoin. It is considered the strongest currency for all other digital currencies, as its value exceeds $10,000 in general. It goes without saying that the rise and fall of other digital currencies is often linked to the rise and fall of the value of Bitcoin.
There are many other cryptocurrencies that are widely used, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple (XRP), and EOS, and all of these currencies can be traded through the Crypto service on the CASHU app, which we will tell you about shortly.
It is important that you know how to trade properly so that you can get the highest possible profits and avoid losses, and for this, we have prepared for you an article containing 5 very important tips for trading digital currencies. Read the article now!
One of the most important thing to know is that volatility is changes greatly in the world of digital currencies. That is why making profits is highly possible for any trader, but you always have to determine a certain margin for profit or loss, so that you can sell your currencies when they rise or decrease to that amount.
Let’s get to know the crypto service from CASHU!
2. What Is the Crypto Service from CASHU?
The Crypto service is a service provided by CASHU in cooperation with the Huobi global platform, as it allows you to buy and sell digital currencies on the CASHU application, and also to receive your profits directly on your CASHU wallet.
What distinguishes crypto service from others is:
1. Ease of using the service and receiving the profits. You receive your profits directly on your wallet without the need to convert the currency.
2. The commission on trading is nominal and very reasonable.
3. High security using the strongest protection and encryption techniques.
4. Experience in the field of financial transactions, CASHU is the first and largest e-wallet established since 2002, and in cooperation with Huobi, a leading company in the field of digital currencies, hence, you will get the best and easiest experience of trading digital currencies and with the highest standards.
The Crypto service offers you trading in the following currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple (XRP ), and EOS.
For example, when you buy 1 Ethereum, the amount is deducted directly from your CASHU wallet in addition to the commission and added to your currency list. The same goes when you are selling currency, your full profits are added to your CASHU wallet immediately after deducting the commission. It’s that simple!
* The service may not be available in some countries.
Now it’s time to know how to trade through the crypto service, just download the CASHU app, create a new account, and top up your wallet to start trading!
3. How to Trade via the Crypto Service on the CASHU Application?
After downloading the CASHU application, registering and charging the wallet, now it’s time to learn how to trade.
1. Click on the “Crypto” service as shown in the picture.
2. As you can see below, there are 3 sections: “Market”, “My Coins”, and “Transactions”.
The first section shows you the current currency rates, and from here you can also buy and sell currencies.
The second section shows you all the currencies you own with their current dollar values.
The third section shows you all the buying and selling transactions that you have made.
3. Now let’s buy XRP. Return to the first section and click on the currency, then click “Buy.”
4. Write the amount that you want to pay to buy the currency as in the picture, and the application will show the value of the purchased currency at the bottom. Then click on the “Buy” button below and confirm the transaction.
Congratulations! The coin has been purchased successfully!
5. Always watch the rise and fall of the currency on the app. In the event that the currency’s price increased to the value that you have selected, choose the currency you want and click on “Sell”.
Type the value of the currency you want to sell, and the dollar value will appear at the bottom, then click “Sell” and confirm the transaction. The commission will be deducted and the full amount will be added to your CASHU wallet.
Congratulations! This is how to trade in digital currencies via the Crypto service. Enjoy trading!
Trading in cryptocurrencies is now simpler and safer thanks to the Crypto service provided by CASHU and Huobi. Remember to always follow the advice that we mentioned previously in order to get the highest possible profit and avoid any possible losses.
Download CASHU now and join more than 2.7 million users in the region, and do not forget to check out the many CASHU services such as online shopping, money transfer, paying bills in addition to the Crypto service … all of this without the need for a bank account nor credit card. Are you ready to try CASHU services?